ATTEND PCCC TUITION-FREE
FALL 2019 – SPRING 2020
The Community College Opportunity Grant is a new financial assistance award that enables qualifying Passaic County New Jersey residents to attend PCCC tuition-free next spring in the Fall 2019 and/or Spring 2020 semesters.
The grant will cover any tuition and certain fee costs for the Fall 2019-Spring 2020 semesters that are not already covered by the student’s other financial aid.
New, current, and returning PCCC students are eligible for the Community College Opportunity Grant awards if they DO NOT already have an associate’s or bachelor’s degree and if they:
- Have an annual Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) between $0 and $65,000
- Live in Passaic County or currently attend PCCC under an already approved out-of-county program waiver
- Enroll in six or more credits in the Fall 2019 and/or Spring 2020 semester
- Complete the financial aid application (if they have not already done so)*
* Current PCCC students who have not yet filed for financial aid for academic year 2019-2020 should do so as soon as possible to be eligible for a CCOG grant award in Fall 2019.
NOTE: Although completing the HESAA additional questions is not required for CCOG eligibility, we strongly encourage completion in order to be considered for other forms of state aid.
Fall 2019 Classes
Start Sept 4 and Sept 25
Act now for tuition-free
classes in Fall 2019
and Spring 2020
(Check back for updates)
We’re here to help you! Please contact us for this step and we will assist you with this process.
PCCC Tuition-Free Hotline (973-684-8006 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
We will work with you to complete and submit the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Assistance) and the supplemental New Jersey State questions (www.fafsa.ed.gov).
NJ Dreamers are welcome too! If you are not a United States citizen or eligible noncitizen, and meet other criteria, we will help you to complete and submit the Alternative Application at: https://www.hesaa.org/Pages/NJAlternativeApplication.aspx .
Do you have questions and need more information?
Call the PCCC Tuition-Free Hotline
or Email: email@example.com