ATTEND PCCC TUITION-FREE
The Community College Opportunity Grant is a new financial assistance award that enables qualifying Passaic County residents to attend PCCC tuition-free next spring.
The grant will cover any tuition and certain fee costs for the Spring 2019 semester that are not already covered by the student’s other financial aid.
New, current, and returning PCCC students are eligible for the Community College Opportunity Grant awards if they DO NOT already have an associate’s or bachelor’s degree and if they:
- Have an annual Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) between $0 and $45,000
- Live in Passaic County or currently attend PCCC under an already approved out-of-county program waiver
- Enroll in six or more credits in the Spring 2019 semester
- Complete the financial aid application (if they have not already done so)*
* Current PCCC students who have already completed a financial aid application for the Fall 2018 semester will be automatically considered for grant eligibility if they enroll for at least six credits in the Spring 2019 semester.
* Current PCCC students who have not yet filed for financial aid for academic year 2018-2019 should do so as soon as possible to be eligible for a grant award in Spring 2019.
Spring 2019 Classes
Start January 23.
Act now for tuition-free
classes in Spring 2019!
Watch here for:
- Community College Opportunity Grant Information Sessions Schedule
- FAFSA Help Sessions (coming soon)
We’re here to help you! Please contact us for this step and we will assist you with this process.
PCCC Tuition-Free Hotline (973-684-8006 or email@example.com).
We will work with you to complete and submit the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Assistance) and the supplemental New Jersey State questions (www.fafsa.ed.gov).
NJ Dreamers are welcome too! If you are not a United States citizen or eligible noncitizen, and meet other criteria, we will help you to complete and submit the Alternative Application at: https://www.hesaa.org/Pages/NJAlternativeApplication.aspx .
Do you have questions and need more information?
Call the PCCC Tuition-Free Hotline
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org